Pumpkin Seed Cream Cheese Spread
- 75 g pumpkin seeds
- 71 clove garlic (minced)
- 7¼ small chili (seeds removed, chopped finely)
- 7200 g cream cheese
- 7100 g crème fraiche (sour cream)
- 770 ml fresh orange juice
- 71 tbsp finely chopped arugula
- 71 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 7Salt, black pepper
- Toast the pumpkin seeds on a dry pan, chop finely.
- In the mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, crème fraiche, orange juice until creamy soft foam.
- Add the chopped arugula, chives, chili, pumpkin seeds, garlic and season with salt and pepper, Mix well until it forms a paste.
- Top with the whole pumpkin seeds, parsley leaves and serve.