Green pea panna cotta with smoked salmon
- 400 g green peas (fresh, frozen)
- 600 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 100 ml milk
- 150 ml low-fat cream
- 1 sprig of dill
- salt and black pepper
- 3-4 g of gelatin (2 - 2.5 sheets)
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Whole-grain mustard (sweet Scandinavian mustard)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey (to taste)
- black pepper
- Soak gelatin in the cold water. Blanch peas in the boiled water until tender (about 3-5 minutes).
- Drain the peas and put in a blender, add a sprig of dill, milk and make a puree. Strain mixture through a fine sieve, season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the gelatine from the water and dissolve in warm cream. Pour the cream into the puree and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the batter into the portion cups filling it by 2/3 and cool in refrigerator at least 3 hours.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and beat with a fork.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and beat with a fork. Spoon prepared sauce over panna cotta, add the pieces of salmon, garnish with dill and serve.