Cottage cheese and pesto stuffed tomatoes
4 to 6 servings
- 4 to 6 medium size tomatoes (18-20 cherry tomatoes)
- 200-250 g Cottage cheese (1 can)
- 4 tbsp pesto genovese
- Cut the top off the tomato. Scoop out the pulp. Place the tomato shells upside down on a wired rack to drain off any juice.
- Drain the liquid from the cottage cheese.
- Stir in the pesto and mix well to combine. Using a small spoon carefully staff tomatoes with the cottage cheese mixture.
- Serve as an appetizer, or as a side dish to grilled fish or meat.