Shrimps cocktail with cucumber and cream cheese
It is a very light appetizer. Simple and quick to prepare.
- 200 g long cucumber
- 100 g cooked shrimps
- 70 g cream cheese with herbs and garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar (optional)
- black pepper
- cut the cucumber into 4 equal pieces
- scoop out the seeds in the centre
- peel and devein the shrimps (keep 4 tails for decoration)
- chop the shrimps finely, combine with the cream cheese and onion. Season with pepper
- Spoon the mixture into hollowed-out cucumber
- Garnish with the shrimp tail and dill
I use apple juice instead of the lemon. Sometimes I add sweet chilli sauce.