Smoked Salmon with Sour Cream
- 300 g cold smoked salmon (sliced)
- 100 ml sour cream (creme fraiche)
- ½ medium sized sweet onion (chopped)
- 3 tbsp dill (chopped)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (to taste)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- rye crackers
- Whisk together sour cream with lemon juice; add chopped onion, season with black pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into 8 small glasses (verrines). Garnish with the salmon slices, pieces of rye crakers and dill.
Thoughts and Ideas
Instead of the smoke salmon you can use salmon roe or honey-marinated salmon.