Lime panna cotta with raspberries
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups cream (half and half), divided
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (quark)
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 500 ml raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons Chambord (raspberry liquor)
- Combine 1/4 cup juice and peel in small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over. Let stand 5 minutes. Add 1/4 cup cream to gelatin mixture; stir over low heat just until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Whisk cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl; gradually whisk in remaining 1 cup cream until smooth. Whisk gelatin mixture into cream mixture. Pour into 6 small glasses or Martini glasses. Chill until set, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Puree raspberries with sugar and liquor in a blender. Serve panna cotta with the raspberry sauce