Salad with rye bread and cold smoked salmon
Those who like smoked fish will appreciate this salad.
It does not take a lot of effort to prepare, and it is very tasty. It can be served as a main dish as well as an appetizer.
- 6 boiled eggs, quartered
- 6 slices rye bread
- 200g salad leaves (Iceberg, Corn Salad or Lamd’s lettuce)
- 250g cold smoked salmon
- 1 small sweet onion (like Vidalia onions), slices
- 50g red caviar
- 200 ml white yogurt
- 50 ml orange (or grapefruit) juice
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 50 ml chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp honey (optional)
- black pepper, salt
- Lightly toast sliced bread in vegetable (butter) oil. Cut your bread into croutons-shaped pieces.
- Arrange salad leaves on the plates, add salmon, eggs, bread croutons, onion rings. Add spoon of caviar.
- Whisk together all ingredient for the dressing, serve separately in a saucer.