Pasta salad with Parma ham and avocado
- 350 g pasta of your choice
- 300 g Parma ham (bacon)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 4 clove garlic
- 80 ml EV olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 avocado
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- pinch of sugar (optional)
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Lay the baking tray with the parchment paper, arrange tomatoes and garlic, sprinkle with 2 tbsp olive oil and roast for 20 min
- Separately roast the ham (bacon) for 4-5 min and cut in small pieces.
- Cook your pasta al dente, season with pepper and add 1 tbsp olive oil. Combine gently.
- Ccut avocado in small cubes.
- Whisk the rest of the olive oil, vinegar, black pepper, roast garlic flesh, salt, chopped basil and sugar.
- In a bowl combine pasta with avocado, ham and roasted tomatoes. Add sauce and mix.