Avocado pear soup
- 2 big, ripe avocados
- 1 medium sized ripe pear (peeled, finely grated)
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 1 cup pear (apple) juice
- 200 ml half&half cream
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 tsp chopped greens (parsley, dill, spring onion, etc.. to taste)
- Salt, ground fresh pepper, smoked paprika
- Peel avocados and remove pits . Cut into small pieces.
- In a sauce pan bring to boil vegetable broth and pear juice. Stir grated pear and let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Take off the soup from the heat. Add the avocado, lemon juice and cream. Season with salt, paprika and pepper to taste. Puree soup with hand blender and let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the soup into the bowls or small glasses and garnish with chopped herbs. Serve warm or cold.